In a post titled Ofcom Launches New Product Placement Logo, SNR Denton, in London, notes that Ofcom - the UK communications office - has just permitted, for the first time, product placements in UK-produced television programs.
Scotland's Morton Fraser has published the latest edition of its Sports E-Bulletin, featuring these articles:
- Yellow Card or Just a Quiet Warning?
- Liability for Sporting Injuries Sustained on the Field of Play - What's the Score?
- How Scotland's "Right to Roam" Legislation Affects Sports Clubs
- The Bribery Act 2010 Arrives At a Time When Bribery in Sport is Already in the Spotlight: What Impact will it have for Clubs?
- Do Extreme Sports Come With Extreme Liability?
- Around the Courts...